How to Create and Send Whatsapp Gif
On daily social media, you will see such fun and funny files that you forward to your friends via Facebook or WhatsApp. If you want to send a gif file during chatting on WhatsApp, you have to search them but you probably do not know that you can make your own live video on WhatsApp.
Yes, of course, this amazing feature has been hidden from the eyes till now, but the WhatsApp has been given the option to make self-host for users and send them to friends and groups. Let us tell you how to share your friends with Whatsapp on Whatsapp and share your friends with them. Just tell us to follow Steps and enjoy with your friends:
- First of all, record a fun video from your phone that you want to send to your friends as a gif.
- On WhatsApp, open the group or chat box that you are going to send to the live.
- Select the gallery by visiting the Attach to the Whatsapp app.
- Select the recorded video from the open options in the gallery.
- After the selection, there will be video sending options, including the introduction of a new sticker, writing some text and video effects. Videos and gifs will also get an option on this screen.
- If you have not seen any video and ginger effect in your Whatsapp interface so far, then try shortening the video. As soon as the size of the video is done 00:06 seconds, the Jiff’s apple will automatically come in handy.
Now just select the part of the video as per your choice, which you want to convert to gif and send a cool or romantic message to your friends in captions.
So you see, this cool feature of Whatsapp is so easy and fun. Yes, after sending your tongue, your friends started asking people how to do it. Then you can also harass them by eating a lot of prices.