Shahnaz Hussain’s Beauty Tips While Going for Roaming in Summer Season
Be sure to enjoy walking around the cold mountains and beaches in the summer holidays, but on these occasions it is also necessary to be aware of beauty, because the sun’s rays on the transparent surfaces of the beaches and mountains, instead of the plains There are many problems that can cause skin irritation, blackness, sunburn, and acne. Beauty Expert Shahnaz Hussein says that due to the sun rays of the sun during the summer season in sandy beaches and icy areas, clean skin may have to face the problem of nail acne.They say that before going on holidays, the sun’s sharp ultraviolet rays should be used to effectively prevent damage to the skin so that holidays do not make memories of tragic experience according to beauty.
Bathing with seawater can make your hair become lifeless and entangled. While bathing in seawater, the cap can be effectively protected from the heat of the sun and the loss of salt water by covering the head with a cap. Before bathing in the ocean, wash your hair well with normal fresh water. Hair pores are open and after washing hair, bathing in the ocean will not harm the hair, as the hair will not absorb the oceanic water. He has already absorbed fresh water. Wash the hair with a light herbal shampoo after bathing in seawater and use hair conditioner or hair syrup after shampoo.
Take these measures –
- Make sure to apply sunscreen on all the open organs of the face and body, 20 minutes before sunburn.
- Use 30 or more SPF sunscreens.
- Do not forget to keep moisturizer, rehydrant, cleanser head creams and lips with the holidays during the summer.
- Use the scrub to polish oily skin during the summer holidays and to clean the pores.
- Wash the face with fresh clean water after bathing in salt water on the beach
- To reduce the effects of sunburn, massage it with cold milk on the face and leave it for some time
- If you have an oily skin and you are traveling in the hot summer season, then keep tissue paper, oil and powder, and deodorant with you.
- Use scarves to protect hair from the sun’s rays, air shocks, and dust.
- Dip tea bags in hot water for oily hair. Remove the tea bag and let the remaining water cool down and afterward add lemon juice to it and clean the hair. This helps to make the hair soft and shiny.
This post is written by http://www.komalseo21.com