How to Link Aadhar card to PAN card Online
Filling an income tax return as mandatory in the country is as complex and long as its process is. But to ease the functioning of the general public and to reduce the run of fortune, now where everything is becoming digital, now the low tax department has started a new facility to link the PAN card with the Aadhaar card.
As noted, the details of the Aadhaar card have been made compulsory along with the PAN card for filling the income tax returns. In this case, the Income Tax Department has launched a new e-facility to link the PAN card with Aadhar card. Which is very easy and easy. You just have to follow some of our steps to tell us:
- First of all, you have to open the Income Tax Department’s official e-filing website.
- Click this link to open the website – https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- On the home page of the e-filing website, you will get the link based option, you have to click on it.
- On this link, you will need to fill in your PAN number, Aadhaar number and other information of Aadhar card.
- After filing all the details, the verification will be done by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
If all information is correct, your link will be confirmed on behalf of the Income Tax Department. You have to keep in mind that all the details are completely filled and the birthdate and the base number are not wrong.
Just following these few steps will add your base card to your PAN card and tax details.